Tsavo East national park is a crowded field with a splendid natural display of lions, elephants, cheetahs, leopards, gazelles, antelopes and different kind of birds. In Tsavo West, Mzima Springs cover up for lack of crowd.
- Walking safaris during which you can explore the Chaimu volcanic crater
- The underground viewing hide which allows you to get a different perspective on Hippos and Crocodiles from underwater at the Mzima Springs
- See the Shetani flow where a volcano erupted and created a river of magma that has hardened
- Huge herds of Elephants covered in red dust from wallowing and dust bathing
- Mudanda Rock – this rock towers above a natural dam which draws many Elephants to slake their thirst every day.
- Lugards Falls – these falls occur on the Galana River, passing over some interestingly shaped rocks.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Mombasa – Airport or Mombasa hotel/ Option to End in Nairobi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Early Morning|
|INCLUDED||Transport in a safari van customized for game viewing or with option to upgrade to 4X4 Land Cruiser jeep
English speaking Driver/guide,
Accommodation in lodge/Camp
Meals on Full Board Basis while on Safari
All Park Entrance Fees
|NOT INCLUDED||Soft & alcoholic drinks
Things of personal nature
International Airfares, Visa Fees
Optional activities unless specified as included
Tips and other gratitude